martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011


¡Welcome to my blog! ♥


In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 5.

My name’s Mariana Castillo. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in the urbanization Floresta. I’m 18 years old and I study industrial engineering at URBE . My favorite subject is mathematics. This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 5th trimester. 


I love music, My favorite singer is Ricardo Arjona I really like his lyrics and songs is a very good composer. I like to dance all types of music, talking on the phone and going out with my friends.  I love ice cream and chocolate.
I really enjoy cooking. My favorite color is turquoise. My grandparents are the most important thing in my life

I hate getting up early on the weekend, and washing the dishes when my family eats at home. I can't stand people smoking.

My dream is to have my own restaurant, big and elegant, I’d not like to be here in Venezuela, I’d like it to be in Rome or Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Engineering and be a good engineer. I also want to be a well known chef in the world. I’d love to work in an important company and make lot of money to meet my dream.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I use social networks like facebook and twitter to connect to people around the world and make friends. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too.

They are Carlos y Marianella. They are my grandparents.
Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

Take care, Love and Peace!
Mariana Castillo♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario