sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011


People in My Life.
They are my Family and Friends.  
These people are very important to me.


























My Family is: 
My Grandparents are Carlos and Marianella, They are my inspiration.
My mom is Maria Auxiliadora, I thank him for giving me life and so much support.
My uncle is Gustavo. I admire him for his achievements.
My sister’s are Sofia and Desiree, we us fight a lot but we love.
MyBrother-in-law is Johan. He is an excellent person.
Also another important person in my family is My niece o nephem who is coming.

My Friends are:
My Best Friends are Carelis and Gabriela. They are very crazy and makes me laugh every day. 
My Best Friend Boy is Carlos, He is the only understand to me. 
My friends from the University are Yuli and Angie, We have know from the 1th trimester, both are very good friends. 
My Best friend from the University is Dorji,she is very good friends and good people. 
My friend from the neighborhood is Luis Manuel, He is very cool, a persistent person and he makes me laugh much at parties with dancing and craziness.
Marcial is My Friend, I met him at the birthday party of Luis Manuel, and after that we continue being friends. 
Billy is more than a friend is someone i don't want go away never. he loves his sister and loves to go we for pizza.

Please, leave a comment!
Well, good bye. Take care, Love and Peace!
Mariana Castillo♥
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario