sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

My memories of high school. ♥

They are my classmates from the school.

My classmates.

Profesora Beatriz ♥
I studied at school "Santa Monica". My favorite subject always was math. My favorite teacher was Beatriz Villacorta, She is professor of biology, She' always was a good friend and helped us solve problems. In highschool I was seven best friends, they were a little crazy and makes me laugh every day; We did many things together, there were many sleepovers, birthday parties, sleepless nights studying for exams, and so many pranks at school. Are many and great memories than I can say was the best time of my life.

Well, This is a little bit about My memories of high school.
Please, leave a comment!
Take care, Love and Peace!
Mariana Castillo♥ 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario